The P2021-1112 Alpha Ionizing Air Guns are used Provides a 0.4 micron cleaned steam of ionized air for use in Cleanroom Classes ≥ 100 where less stringent clean applications are needed. The filter housing, ionizing cartridge and OSHA tip are 316 stainless steel. Complete gun kit also includes five 0.4 micron hydrophobic PVC membrane filters and weighs 10 ounces. Made to Order.
- Activity: 10 mCi (370 MBq)
- Balance: ±0 V
- Air pressure range: 25-80 psi (max 100 psi)
- Gas Input: Clean Dry Air (CDA) or Nitrogen
- Weight: 10.7 oz (0.30 kg)
- Decay Rate: 0.7 seconds (±1000 to 100V), ANSI/ESD Association STM 3.1 @ 30 psig, 6 inches
- Line Connection: 1/4 in NPT
NOTE: This product requires a signed purchase agreement in order to comply with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission regulations. The Agreement (along with the regulations) will be sent to you via Email once your order is placed. If you'd like to review the regulations now, click here.
Order replacement cartridge P2021-1002 here.
Questions? Contact Us