Copper mesh (copper gauze) cleans precision parts such as injection molding or extrusion equipment without scratching. Our copper gauze is an ideal solution for sheeting extruders or tubing dies, cleaning vent holes in dies and injection molds as well as extrusion screws and barrels.The material is soft, non-sparking, nonmagnetic and rust-free. Our heavy-duty copper wire mesh (copper gauze) is .003" x .018" wire and 5" wide. Made from 99.98% oxygen-free copper.
Our copper gauze is:
- SAFE - Will not scratch or damage machine parts. The knitted structure keeps flat wire on edge for excellent scraping without scratching.
- RUST-FREE - Will not rust or contaminate.
- EFFICIENT - Cleans in less time compared to methods such as charring, wire brushes or metal sponges.
- DURABLE - Interlocked loops of heavy gauge copper wire make it impervious to disintegration.
- NON-FLAMMABLE - Won't burn or smoke when used directly on hot equipment.
- ECONOMICAL - Costs less than currently used household-type metallic cleaners.
Additional uses for copper mesh (copper gauze) include:
- Rodent control - Copper mesh (copper gauze) prevents rodents from entering a house or office. It is rust and stain proof. Simply stuff the mesh into openings around pipes or holes and cracks to keep mice, small birds insects or other wildlife out. Copper mesh (copper gauze) is also an excellent control for snails and slugs around gardens.
- Distilling - Copper mesh (copper gauze) rolls are used for packing distilling columns. Copper naturally strips flavors.
- Copper is antimicrobial. Here is an article on some of the benefits of copper.
Questions? Contact Us
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very happy with the product and very fast delivery.