Staticide® IPA Cleaning Wipes are a perfect choice for all general cleaning applications where removing contaminants are of concern. Packaged in a convenient dispensing canister, our wipes are an essential work bench companion for the removal of solder pastes, inks, adhesives, and flux residues. Since these presaturated towel are safe for plastics and metals, it is suitable for the cleansing of printed circuit boards, hardline coax cables, both metal and fiber optic cable splices, and for restoring automatic and semi-automatic printer stencils back to their spotless state during and at the end of production runs. Made with a blend of polyester and cellulose, these wipes provide a strong solvent-resistant material that is non-linting even at the perforated edge, making them an ideal choice for any controlled environment. Using exceptionally pure electronics - grade isopropyl alcohol, IPA Cleaning Wipes are excellent for maintaining the cleanliness of control systems and fiber optic connectors.
Limited inventory available. Due to current demand lead time is 3-4 weeks for quantities of 4 tubs or more. For 1-3 tubs we can ship in 1-2 business days.
- Evaporates quickly and leaves no residue
- 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% deionized water
- No cotton: 50/50 of polyester and cellulose for low-linting
- Removes oil, grease, ionic and non-ionic residues
- Safe to use on plastic and metal
- Towel size: 5 x 8 inch perforated wipe
- VOC: CARB 70%, SCAQMD 616 g/L, Federal 70%
Questions? Contact Us