The P2021-8201 Alpha Ionizing Air Guns are used for efficiently removing particles and preventing their re-attraction. It is intended for use with clean, dry compressed air or other inert gases such as Nitrogen or Argon. Can be safely used in paint spray rooms or other volatile environments. Ionization is constantly balanced without adjustment. The ergonomic handle is a customer favorite in many industries including plastic manufacturing finishing and auto body repair. The P2021-8201 Gun Kit includes an ergonomic handle, P2021 ionizing cartridge and OSHA compliant brass or delrin tip. 1/4" female connection is standard. Made to Order.
- Activity: 10 mCi (370 MBq) (P-2021-8001) ionizer
- Balance: ±0 V
- Air pressure range: 25-80 psi (max 100 psi)
- Gas Input: Clean Dry Air (CDA) or Nitrogen
- Weight: 6.4 oz (0.18 kg)
- Decay Rate: 0.7 seconds (±1000 to 100V), ANSI/ESD Association STM 3.1 @ 30 psig, 6 inches
- Line Connection: 1/4 in NPT
NOTE: This product requires a signed purchase agreement in order to comply with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission regulations. The Agreement (along with the regulations) will be sent to you via Email once your order is placed. If you'd like to review the regulations now, click here.
Order replacement cartridge P2021 here.
Questions? Contact Us