Packaged in a special can, Static Sentry can operate at different angles to allow for horizontal spraying. It can be used on a variety of surfaces including laminate flooring, carpeting, fabrics, cabinetry, work surfaces, paper, polycarbonate, acrylic, PET, and glass. It is safe to use in manufacturing facilities for static control on carrying trays, keyboards, protective packaging, test equipment, smocks and ESD protective clothing. The formula does not contain substances on the REACH SvHC list or in the RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
- Case of twelve 12 ounce cans
- Instantly eliminates static charge in less than 2 seconds
- Meets MIL-B-81705, Federal Test Standard 101
- Safe to use on plastic and fabrics
- Surface resistivity of 109 to 1010 ohms per square
- No tribocharging; prevents dust attraction
- Ozone safe
- Humidity independent
For porous surfaces, such as carpets, clothing, and upholstery, spray directly. Spray on the outside of garments. If using between layered garments, spray outside layer first before spraying between the layers. Spot test on delicate fabrics or material. For non-porous surfaces such as equipment, furniture, floors, walls, etc., spray directly. Allow to dry.