ESD safe clear cellulose tape with ESD Symbols is hand tearable and biodegradable. It is coated with a Solvent Based Natural Rubber Adhesive which provided excellent tack and holding power. Used for general purpose mending, binding packaging and carton sealing. Meets Specification No. CID-AA-113B, Type 1, Class A. Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI ESD-S20.20.
- ESD safe clear cellulose tape with ESD Symbols in black print
- 2.4 mil thick tape
- Charge decay of <.014 seconds.
- Available on 3″ cores in widths of 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ and 2″ (70 meters / 229′ in length).
- Used for general purpose mending, binding packaging and carton sealing.
- Backing: 35 micron Pure Cellulose
- Thickness: 2.0 mils (.050mm)
- Adhesive: Solvent Based Natural Rubber
- Adhesion: 34 oz/inch
- Ball Tack: 20#
- Holding Strength: 1/32” per 2 hours
- SST Plate: 1/2” x 1”; 1 kg. load
- Tensile Strength: 24lbs/inch
- Elongation: 22% at break
- Temperature Resistance: 32°F to 150°F (0°C to 66°C)
Questions? Contact Us