The Stablaster neutralizing ionizing air gun is designed specifically as an anti-static refinishing gun for the collision repair, boat building, plastics, and furniture industries. It is used for efficiently removing particles and preventing their re-attraction. Attach to dry compressed air or gas line. The Statblaster has a alpha cartridge and ergonomic handle. Made to Order. Replacement cartridges available here.
- Activity: 40 mCi (370MBq)
- Balance: ±0 V
- Air pressure range: 25-50 psi (max 80 psi)
- Gas Input: Clean Dry Air (CDA) or Nitrogen
- Weight: 27 oz (770 g) Gun + Ionizer
- Decay Rate: .4 seconds (±1000 to 100V), ANSI/ESD Association STM 3.1 @ 30 psig, 6 inches
- Line Connection: Air hose 3/8 in NPT Thread
NOTE: This product requires a signed purchase agreement in order to comply with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission regulations. The Agreement (along with the regulations) will be sent to you via Email once your order is placed. If you'd like to review the regulations now, click here.