The small ionizing fan, model 4067 utilizes alpha ionizing technology to provide a continually balanced output to zero volts. When used in combination with the model P2062 ionizing cartridge, the fan is ideally suited for bench-top electronics repair and assembly.The fan eliminates the need for constant recalibration and emitter pin maintenance normally associated with other types of ionizing technologies. The 4067 incorporates our new “Quick Change” ionizer design as well as a High/Low fan selector. In addition, the fan can be used with the model ARM-002 Articulated Arm for maximum positioning flexibility. The fan kit includes ionizer. Made to order.
- Activity: 14.1 mCi (522 MBq)
- Dimensions: 2.36in W x 4.72in H x 5.51in L ( 60mm x 120mm x 140mm)
- Airflow: Low speed, 155.8 SFPM (5.5 L/s); High speed, 211.6 SFPM (7.47 L/s)
- Enclosure: ABS/PC housing, metal base
- Fan Flow Rating: 29.2 CFM (0.01 m3/s)
- Weight: 13.5 oz (399g)
- DECAY RATE: < 2 seconds (±1000 to 100V), ANSI/ESD Association STM 3.1 @ 1 foot, center
For replacement P2062 ionizers order here.
Questions? Contact Us