The SM Static Control Bar is a micro sized (3/8 inch square) static eliminator for lengths up to 6 feet. The static bar is popular with machine builders because it fits into very tight spaces. Common applications include web processes, plastics, printing, and packaging operations. The static bar has a unique stainless steel emitter spring assembly which provides more ionizing points per inch for maximum ionization. The SM Static Control Bar comes with metal shielded cable to reduce EMI/RFI emissions and to allow the cable to mount directly against metal, such as a machine frame, without using stand-offs.
- Available in 3" increments from:
- Effective Length: 4.72" to 71.65"
- Overall Length: 6.72" to 73.65"
- Effective for web speeds up to 1200 ft/min
- Distance from Material: 1"
- Custom and longer lengths available
- Universal mounting brackets included
- UL, CUL and CE approved
- Optional corona-free shielded cable to reduce RFI & EMI and provides simplified cable installation
- Air Assist options are available on our site which will increase ionization range
- The SM static bar requires a power supply (not included) for operation; we recommend the following: