The BR1200 Round Static Bar is a neutralizing bar designed to help you control troublesome and costly problems by neutralizing the static electricity that causes them. Contact and separation between two surfaces creates static electricity, which can often cause materials like paper, plastic, textiles and other non-conductive materials to randomly attract to or repel from themselves or their surroundings. In a manufacturing environment this causes process problems which include jams, clogs, mis-feeds, poor stacking, reduced transport speeds, shocks to operators, fires, explosions, and a variety of contamination related problems.
- Available in 3" increments from:
- Effective Length: 3.75" to 141.75"
- Overall Length: 6" to 144"
- Effective for web speeds up to 1000 ft/min
- Distance from Material: .75" to 3"
- Custom and longer lengths available
- Universal mounting brackets included
- Certification: UL, CE
- Air Assist options are available on our site which will increase ionization range
- The BR1200 static bar requires a power supply (not included) for operation; we recommend the following:
Questions? Contact Us