The model P-2031 is designed to deliver high volumes of ionized compressed gases at low pressure. Similar to the P-2021, it is easily installed on any clean, dry compressed air or inert gas line. As the compressed gas passes through the device, it is ionized and does not require a speciﬁc distance from the affected surface to achieve proper ion intermix. The P-2031 always produces a balanced ion output down to zero volts. The P-2031 is ideally suited for removing static charges in storage containers and hoppers, such as those used in the recycling of plastic scrap or pelletizers where a large area of coverage is required. Made to order.
- Activity: 20 mCi (740 MBq)
- Balance: ±0 V
- Air pressure range: 5-15 psi (max 100 psi)
- Optimum ionization at 7 psi
- Gas Input: Clean Dry Air (CDA) or Nitrogen
- Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Decay Rate: 1 second (±1000 to 100V), ANSI/ESD Association STM 3.1 @ 30 psig, 6 inches
- Line Connection: 1/4 in NPT male and female
NOTE: This product requires a signed purchase agreement in order to comply with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission regulations. The Agreement (along with the regulations) will be sent to you via Email once your order is placed. If you'd like to review the regulations now, click here.
Questions? Contact Us