The High Output Ionizing Fan, model 4065 when used in combination with the P2060 ionizing cartridge is ideally suited for electronics applications, where a wide area of coverage is desired. Our unique technology eliminates the need for constant recalibration normally associated with other types of ionizing technologies. The ionizing blower utilizes our proprietary alpha ionizing technology to produce balanced static control down to zero volts. The fan incorporates our new “Quick Change“ ionizer design. Its large diameter opening allows for high air volume to pass through the ionizer.
- Activity: 23.1 mCi (855 MBq) (P-2060)
- Airflow: Low speed, 225.2 SFPM; High speed, 228.3 SFPM
- Dimensions: 3.54in W x 6.18in H x 7.18in L (90 mm x 157 mm x 182 mm)
- Airflow: Low speed, 155.8 CFM (5.5 L/s); High speed, 211.6 CFM (7.47 L/s)
- Enclosure: ABS/PC housing/ metal base
- Fan Flow Rating: 51.5 CFM (0.02 m2/s)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)
- DECAY RATE: < 2 seconds (±1000 to 100V), ANSI/ESD Association STM 3.1 @ 1 foot, center
This fan kit includes the P2060 ionizer. If you need a replacement ionizer, click here.
NOTE: This product requires a signed purchase agreement in order to comply with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission regulations. The Agreement (along with the regulations) will be sent to you via Email once your order is placed. If you'd like to review the regulations now, click here.