The Ionizing Cleanroom fan, model 4064K is used to create airflow through the Nuclecel model P2063 ion cell. This system is highly effective in eliminating static charge on parts and components, delivering a high volume of ionized air to neutralize static charge. This dual-speed bench top ionizing fan is offered in two finishes: powder coated and stainless steel. It’s compact and easily adjustable and can fit on most workbenches. It can also be attached to any surface and mounted in any orientation by securing the base to a rigid support. When using the bench top ionizing fan, the ideal neutralization time for the target is when it’s placed 12” to 48” directly in front of the ionizing fan and increases as the distance increases.
This kit includes fan and your ionizer. Simply choose your preferred finish and ionizer ring.
- Activity: 31.5 mCi (1166 MBq) (P-2063 ionizer)
Dimensions: 3.37in W x 7.92in H x 7.02in L (86 mm x 201 mm x 178 mm)
- Enclosure (MODEL 4064): Aluminum housing
- Enclosure (MODEL 4064ss): Stainless steel housing
- Fan Flow Rating: 116.0 CFM (3.28 m3/s)
- Finish (MODEL 4064): Powder Coat
- Operating Voltage: 12 V DC
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 110–240 V AC
- Technology: Alpha
- Weight: 4.2 lbs. (1.9 kg)
- DECAY RATE: 1.21+, 1.42- (low speed) .97+, 1.18- (high speed) (±1000 to 100V), ANSI/ESD Association STM 3.1 @ 1 foot, center
NOTE: This product requires a signed purchase agreement in order to comply with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission regulations. The Agreement (along with the regulations) will be sent to you via Email once your order is placed. If you'd like to review the regulations now, click here.
You can order replacement ionizer rings here.
Questions? Contact Us