Our Conductive Chair Mat (ESD mat) is made from an engineered PVC with inherent electrical properties that will last the lifetime of the mat. The homogeneous distribution of carbon black and proprietary polymers give this conductive thermoplastic vinyl a continuous and permanent path to ground. Electrical properties are impervious to wear damage caused by moving furniture, so the conductive circuit remains unbroken while guarding against scratching and scuff marks.
- Resistance measures 103 – 106 ohms per ANSI/ESD S7.1-2005
- Electricals are warranted for the lifetime of the mat
- Compliant to ANSI/ESD S20.20
- Single layer .090" (2.29mm) thickness
- Mat measures 46" x 50"
- Stippled surface
- Low outgassing; low VOC
- UV additives provide color stability
Questions? Contact Us