The P2021 is a simple, reliable, efﬁcient and effective means of eliminating static in a variety of industries, including electronics, optics, graphics and ﬁnishing. Easy to install on any clean, dry compressed air or inert gas line. The P2021 emits a powerful stream of ions to quickly neutralize electrostatic charges. By design, the P2021 never goes out of balance, so it does not require calibration. In addition, it requires no electrical power to operate, so it’s intrinsically safe for use in ﬂammable or explosive environments. Made to order.
- Activity: 10 mCi (370 MBq)
- Balance: ±0 V
- Air pressure range: 25-80psi (max 100 psi)
- Optimum ionization at 35 psi. 2.5" long x 0.5" diameter
- Gas Input: Clean Dry Air (CDA) or Nitrogen
- Decay Rate:0.7 seconds (±1000 to 100V), ANSI/ESD Association STM 3.1 @30 psi, 6 inches
- Weight: 1.3 oz (37 g)
- Line Connection: 1/8 in – 27 NPSM Thread male/female
NOTE: This product requires a signed purchase agreement in order to comply with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission regulations. The Agreement (along with the regulations) will be sent to you via Email once your order is placed. If you'd like to review the regulations now, click here.