The P2021-Z705 Neutralizing Ionizing Air Gun are was designed specifically as an antistatic refinishing gun for the autobody, boat building and furniture industries. It is used for efficiently removing particles and preventing their re-attraction. Attach to dry compressed air or gas line. The P2021-Z705 has a powder coated handle, cartridge and black delrin OSHA compliant tip. Made to Order. Replacement cartridges available here.
- Activity: 10 mCi (370MBq)
- Balance: ±0 V
- Air pressure range: 25-80 psi (max 100 psi
- Gas Input: Clean Dry Air (CDA) or Nitrogen
- Weight: 9.3 oz (.26 kg)
- 0.7 seconds (±1000 to 100V), ANSI/ESD Association STM 3.1 @ 30 psig,1 foot
- Line Connection: 1/8 in – 27 NPSM thread male/female
NOTE: This product requires a signed purchase agreement in order to comply with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission regulations. The Agreement (along with the regulations) will be sent to you via Email once your order is placed. If you'd like to review the regulations now, click here.