The P2021-8101 Alpha Ionizing Air Guns are used for efficiently removing particles and preventing their re-attraction. Attach to dry compressed air or gas line. Can be safely used in paint spray rooms or other volatile environments. Ionization is constantly balanced without adjustment. The P2021-8101 uses a finger-activated trigger and is ideally suited for a wide variety of industrial applications. It is intended for use with dry, compressed air. The P2021-8101 Gun Kit includes thumb actuated handle, P2021 ionizing cartridge and your choice of OSHA compliant brass or delrin tip.1/4" female connection is standard. Made to Order.
- Activity: 10 mCi ( 370 MBq) ( P-2021-8001) ionizer
- Balance: ±0 V
- Air pressure range: 25-80 psi (max 100 psi)
- Gas Input: Clean Dry Air (CDA) or Nitrogen
- Weight: 8.1 oz (0.23 kg)
- Decay Rate: 0.7 seconds (±1000 to 100V), ANSI/ESD Association STM 3.1 @ 30 psig, 6 inches
- Line Connection: 1/4 in NPT
NOTE: This product requires a signed purchase agreement in order to comply with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission regulations. The Agreement (along with the regulations) will be sent to you via Email once your order is placed. If you'd like to review the regulations now, click here.
Order replacement cartridge P2021 here.